Tuesday, June 11, 2013

4 Weeks and 1 Day To Go

So I just had my 2nd last orthodontist appointment before surgery.
I got the usual wire replacement and tightening done. But they also re-did all of my x-rays, impressions and pictures so my surgeon is able to see fully how he has to move things.
I have one more ortho appointment on July 5th, but it will just be to add hooks to all of my brackets for when I will have to wear elastics after the surgery.

I also got a call from the hospital, on July 8th I have to go in to get a preop assessment done. I have already gone to a walk-in clinic (as I don't have a family doctor) to get a little preop physical form filled out. But I guess I have to go to the hospital to see an actual nurse now for a more thorough assessment. I really have no clue what to expect from that besides probably getting blood work done. The girl said that it will take around an hour to complete.
I guess I'll find out in a few weeks.

Time seems to be going by very quickly. But I honestly want it to go by even quicker. I just want it to be July 10th so I can get this all over with.

No comments:

Post a Comment