Thursday, July 25, 2013

14 Days Post-Op (Late)

So this is a day late, opsie.

IT'S BEEN TWO WEEKS SINCE SURGERY!!
I'm happy to be where I am now. I'm obviously still not 100%, but I have been feeling better and better every day now. Eating is also so much better and I am starting to gain back the weight that I lost.
The first few days of recovery completely sucked, but to be where I am now, I'm happy that I went through with the surgery.

I had my first orthodontist appointment since surgery yesterday. And not much went one.. my orthodontist just looked at the bite and asked how I was feeling. She told me to follow what my surgeon says about my elastics. And then in 4 weeks I will be seeing here again, and at that time I should be ready to get my surgical wire off and a regular wire put back in. I also got a new x-ray taken.

With all of this change going on, I've been thinking that I wanted more change. So today I went out and got my hair cut. And it is now short... I knew I wanted to go shorter- like shoulder length. But the hair dressed did it a bit shorter and did a lot of short layers. I can't decide if I like it or not. It's for sure a big change though. I also dyed it a bit more red.


Here's pictures from yesterday:




And here's a picture today- with my now very short hair:


2 comments:

  1. Wow, you look great Britney! Your side profile is amazing. So glad your recovery is going smoothly!
    p.s. the short hair is adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you!
    I'm actually kind of iffy about my side profile... I know it's way better then what it was pre-surgery. But for some reason it still feels like I don't have much of a chin. But I guess that could still be because of swelling.

    ReplyDelete