Tuesday, July 09, 2013

One Day To Go

This is going to be one of two posts today.

So far today I don't feel super nervous, but I do just feel... different. I don't know how to put it. Like just knowing that today is the last day that I will look how I currently look. It's weird. I'm also starting to get a bit stressed about not being able to do much after the surgery. I feel the need to get so much done today at my apartment, because if I don't do it, that leaves my boyfriend to do it but he isn't the best when it comes to cleaning. I like need to do a full cleaning of the apartment and do a bunch of laundry so I am stocked up on clean clothes. I also still need to figure out what I need for my overnight bag, and pack that.

I am also doing a bunch of last minute shopping today for things that I may need, and for food that I will be able to eat. Once I am done all of my shopping I will take pictures of my stashes of stuff to show you guys for when I do my second post later today. Hopefully it will help some others get ideas of what might be helpful.

Since I know that my food is going to be very limited for a while, I am going to try to eat a bunch of yummy foods today that I won't be able to after surgery. I have a craving for fast food chicken fingers right now. So that will probably be my lunch. And maybe I'll buy myself some chips or a chocolate bar for a snack.
:P

1 comment:

  1. yes! eat a lot the rest of today.. all i can think about wanting to eat is steak, a hamburger and fries, and some chips and salsa. this whole "no chewing" thing has gotten old fast. but best of luck with your surgery :) hope your recovery goes smoothly.

    ReplyDelete